R&D Hardware Engineer at AOMS Technologies
Jan 2020 - Apr 2020
- Developed and soldered together a LoRaWAN-GPS mapper that measures gateway strength at a corresponding location.
- Wrote mapping Python software using Matplotlib, Rasterio, GeoPandas to visually represent the data collected by the LoRaWAN-GPS mapper.
- Carried out multiple applications that collected information on product insights and analysis for multiple gateways.
- The information collected by the project was used by the company to make decisions about design directions for products.
- Designed 2 test jigs and several PCBs that were responsible for error checking PCB products.
- Both test jigs communicated with various connections that involved UPDI, SPI, AVRDUDE, UART, ATtiny, and Atmel Ice.
- Wrote Python scripts that analyzed the data the test jigs collected to find failure points.
- Designed the physical model of the test jig on SolidWorks.
- Flashed and error checked over 100+ cards.
Non-Intrusive Current Meter
- Reseached, prototyped, and created the KiCAD Schematics & PCBs for a Non-Intrusive AC meter.
- Created 2 models, both of which communicated with other equipments using TX/RX UART communication.
- Reseached, prototyped, and created the KiCAD Schematics & PCBs for a Lightning Sensor.
- Reflashed an arduino's bootloader that was used as a base to prototype on.
Lab: Testing & Product Assembly
- Carried out humidity sensor tests in the lab.
- 3D printed components.
- Maintained C++ firmware.
- Soldered and assembled various components in the lab.